A double CD of 20 short themed meditations for the novice and more experienced meditator to enjoy alike. CD1 focuses on incorporating meditations into our daily lives with specific meditations to use at key times of the day - upon waking, lunchtime, bedtime, etc... CD2 is broader and includes meditations for particular life situations and circumstances - interviews, inspiration, motivation, anxiety, etc.
Includes detailed sleeve notes by Donna Stewart - a popular meditation teacher at the College of Psychic Studies, London.
Listen to Sample Soundtrack
- On waking - focus on purpose/achievements for day
- Mid morning meditation
- Lunchtime meditation - time out and re focus for afternoon
- Afternoon meditation - energiser!
- Early evening meditation - connection to the great Spirit and self.
- Bedtime meditation - reflection, relaxation, thanks to the universe
After the bedtime meditation finishes - music continues for rest of CD (approx 30 mins)
to help aid sleep.
- Motivation Meditation
- Inspiration - creativity
- Guidance - connecting to ones higher self - inner wisdom
- Anxiety/panic - control, release, calmer breathing
- Assertiveness - self realisation and appreciation
- Interview - confidence and calm
- Meeting - enpowerment and focus
- Instant calm - count to 10 in 5 minutes!
- Headache/migraine and fatigue - healing from within
- Forgiveness - healing from the heart
- Joy - experience the divine
- A walk in the park - a 5 minute escape! (perfect for the office)
- Sunbathing on the beach
- A celebration of winter - for those who just love winter