80-inches Long by 60-inches Wide
3-inches Thick (cotton) or 2-inches Thick (poly foam)
Now offering Organic Cotton Batting!
Now with Optional Available Tote Bag (wheeled and in Red only)!
The Thai Massage Mat is a large mat that can be used for all forms of massage and bodywork. It is available with one of three types of filling; standard cotton batting, Organic cotton batting, or poly foam. Each mat comes with a zippered, removable cover in your choice of color that can be washed in cool water and mild detergent.
The cover is made of durable cotton twill fabric. The cotton batting is enclosed in muslin fabric to contain the batting when the cover is removed. The cotton batting is also tufted to keep it in place and prevent it from bunching up.
The cotton batting fills are the most comfortable of the mats. They are soft, cushiony, and maximally protect the client from hard flooring. A little fluffing up restores the cotton batting between sessions. The cotton batting (standard and organic) Thai Massage Mats are the most frequently ordered style of the mats.
The poly foam Thai Massage Mat is the lightest weight. It provides adequate cushioning from hard surfaces. This design is mainly for the massage therapist who frequently transports the mat. Poly Foam is also ideal for climates where moisture is an issue.
The Advantages of Organic Cotton Batting
- You are supporting the sustainable organic industry
- No chemical treatments or odors
- The Organic Cotton Batting is slightly lighter than the standard cotton batting with the same level of thickness and comfort. It is not clear why it is lighter, but the density is the same as that of the standard cotton batting.
Click here if you need additional covers for your Thai Massage Mat
- Thai Massage Mat Dimensions: 80" long x 60" wide
- About the same length and width of a queen-size mattress
- Standard and Organic Cotton Batting: 3"
- Polyfoam: 2"
- Standard Cotton Batting: 35 pounds
- Organic Cotton Batting: 32 pounds
- Polyfoam: 15 pounds
- Zippered removable cotton twill cover is washable
- Includes cotton-web strap to secure and transport mat
- Optional Tote Bag with Wheels now available (Red Only)
- Please note that the Optional Tote Bag, while weather resistant, is not water proof.
- This item is made at the time of order and generally requires 3 to 5 business days processing before shipping. Please contact us if you need expedited service.
- Please allow 2 to 3 weeks processing time for the organic mat.
Additional Product Images
- Available Optional Tote Bag & Closeup of Wheels
- Thai Massage Mat rolled and secured with included strap
- Removable cover pulled back to reveal cotton-batting insert