The Reiki Timer is no longer available here. To purchase a timer, click the Buy Now button. You will be redirected to GongTimers.com where you may purchase this timer.
The Reiki Timer symbol is Japanese for "Universal Life Force Energy". Reiki is the practice of healing through the activation of the inner energy of the body.
The Reiki Timer, a type of interval timer, will help you regulate your meditation, yoga, or Reiki session without having to keep an eye on the clock. The gentle gong will ring once, repeating at the set interval of time until interrupted by the user or for up to 90 minutes. The timer remains silent between gongs. The beautiful wood finish and organic shape will naturally blend into the environment. The Reiki timer is built to the perfect proportions of the Kheops Pyramid of Gizah, which Feng Shui specialists consider a source of powerful energy, stability, and balance.
The simple controls, located on the bottom of the Reiki timer, make it easy to set the desired time interval, start the timer, and then turn your attention to your session. Simply turn the dial to set the interval and press the ON button. Ten seconds later, the beginning gong will signal the start of the session. The gong is a digitally reproduced recording of a Tibetan Gong bowl, accurately played over a high-quality speaker inside the timer.
The Reiki timer can be used for mindfulness meditation, as a signal to change positions during yoga, or as a signal to change to a new area of focus during a Reiki, massage, or other body work session. The longer time settings allow you to use the timer for meditation.
Listen to the Gong
- 1-Year Warranty on Electronics
- Eight possible interval settings: 2, 2-1/2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 15 and 20 minutes
- Interval gongs repeat at the set interval for up to 90 minutes at which point the Reiki Timer turns off automatically
- Two volume settings: Low and Normal
- Soft-touch ON / OFF button with red LED indicator
- Measures 5-3/8" square at the base and 4-1/8" tall
- Weighs about 1 Pound with the batteries installed
- Includes 4 - AA batteries (Long-Life Lithium Batteries optional)
- Timer does not run on AC
- Imported from France
- Made of solid wood (base and electronics are made of black plastic) - each timer has its own unique and naturally occuring wood grain features
- View the Reiki Timer operating instructions
- Compare this timer to our other timers and clocks
- Usually ships out in 1 to 2 Business Days
*4 - AA standard batteries are included and generally last 3 to 6 months. Optional Energizer e2 Lithium batteries will likely last 1 to 2 years, depending on use.
1. Reiki Controls ( located on the bottom of the timer )
2. Reiki Symbol Closeup