The Shakti Mat is an amazing product. Simple in design yet profound in its effective relief of tension. For centuries the sages of India have used the "bed of nails" to produce deep states of relaxation. With 6,000 acupressure points on the surface of the mat, the same effect is achieved in a safe, comfortable manner.
Use the Shakti Mat on any area of the body - neck, back, chest, abdomen, arms, buttocks, thighs, legs and feet. Using the mat against bare skin is most effective, but you can wear light clothing if you wish.
The Shakti Mat includes a carry bag and a booklet of suggested uses for the mat.
- Dimensions: 26-inches long by 16-inches wide by 1-inch thick
- Weight: about 2 pounds
- 1-inch thick poly foam insert
- 6,000 acupressure points on 230 hard plastic discs
- Organic cotton cover is removable and can be hand washed in mild detergent
- Closeup of Acupressure Discs
- Shakti Mat applied to neck and upper back
- Shakti Mat applied to the feet