The Tibetan Phone Bell and Timer can be connected to your home telephone land line. The gong will chime when an incoming call is detected. The unit also has a built in count down timer that can be used for timing meditation, yoga, massage, or therapy sessions. When used as a timer, the telephone ringer option can be switched off blocking all incoming call signals (except for your cell phone, of course).
The timer is very easy to use. Simply rotating the setting dial to increment the time in units of one minute. An LED numeric display shows how many minutes have been set from 1 to 99 minutes. Press the Start button and the timer will count down silently. At the end of the countdown, the timer will strike the brass gong bowl. It's long, sustained ring will permeat the room. The timer will continue to ring the gong according to a unique timing sequence (see the illustration in the set of images). You may press the Stop button to interrupt the sequence if you wish.
Please Note: U.S. Orders Only - We do not ship this item outside the United States
Listen to the Gong Bowl Sound
- Telephone Ringer - Plug the Tibetan Phone Bell into your phone line. When you receive a call, the gong will ring
- Countdown Timer - Single Countdown programmable in minutes only from 1 to 99 minutes. A simple, rotary knob increases/decreases minutes in the amber LED display. Press the Start button to begin the coundown
- Golden Mean Progressive End Gong - The ending gong rings using a specific sequence of repeated gongs according to the diagram in the images above
- Battery Power Only - Unit is powered by 2 "C" Cell batteries (not included), alkaline batteries last up to one year depending on use
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Dimensions: 9 1/2" long by 7 1/2" deep by 4 1/2" high
- Weight: about 4 pounds
- Requires 2 C-cell batteries (included)
- Note: The Tibetan Phone Bell runs on 2 "C" Cell batteries only (not included) - there is NO AC Adapter or plug-in option
- 40 Page Instruction Manual Included
- Base made of real wood - display, controls, and some internal parts are plastic or metal
- Real Brass Gong Bowl