Sage Meditation Return & Exchange Policy and Procedures
Sage Meditation offers a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee on your purchase. We are committed to your satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it within 30 days of receiving it for a refund. Shipping charges are not refundable.
YOU MUST CONTACT US FOR RETURN AUTHORIZATION
Order Completeness & Shipping Damage
- Upon receipt of your order, check to be sure the order is complete and undamaged.
- Your order may be filled by more than one shipment. We will notify you by email and through notes on your Sage Meditation Sales Receipt or Invoice if your order is being filled by more than one shipment.
- If your order is missing any items, contains an incorrect item, or has suffered any damage during shipping, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can arrange to correct the problem.
- In most cases, any shipping costs involved with replacing incorrect, defective, or damaged items will be paid by Sage Meditation.
14-Day Exchange Policy
- Items may be exchanged within 14 days of receiving the item(s).
- Some restrictions apply (see below).
- All shipping costs involved with the exchange are the responsibility of the customer.
- To exchange an item, please read the Return & Exchange Procedure below.
30 Day Return Policy
Return & Exchange Procedure
- Your order comes with a 30-Day Return Guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a refund.
- Some restrictions apply (see below).
- All shipping costs involved with the return are the responsibility of the customer.
- To return an item, please follow the Return & Exchange Procedure below.
YOU MUST CONTACT US FOR RETURN AUTHORIZATION!
Follow these easy steps when returning an item to Sage Meditation:
Step 1. Contact Sage Meditation for Return/Exchange Authorization.
- Email us using the form on our Contact Us page, or
- Call us by cell phone at (608) 204-9833, or
- Call by landline or from Canada at (800) 231-0574.
- You may receive special instructions regarding your return.
- Returns must be shipped back within 14 days of receiving Return Authorization.
Step 2. Repackage the item so as to protect it from damage during shipping.
- All fabric items must be wrapped in a plastic bag to protect from moisture.
- All electronic items must be repacked in their original packaging.
- Heat-sealed "clam shells" and plastic shrink wrap may be discarded.
- The pyramid-shaped timers/clocks must be repackaged according to the small white instruction card that came with the unit in order to protect the tip of the pyramid.
- All original parts and accessories must be returned with the item.
Step 3. Ship the item to Sage Meditation.
- Most items will be returned to Sage Meditation in Madison, WI. In some cases, returns must be shipped to an alternate address. This will be presented to you when you receive return authorization.
- The Return Authorization Number must appear on the outside of the package.
- Return shipping arrangements and costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- We recommend that you use tracking/delivery confirmation and insurance when shipping a return.
- Return address for Sage Meditation:
Returns - RA #
621 N Sherman Ave, Suite B19
Madison, WI 53704-4445
Conditions of a Return
- All items must be returned in resalable condition.
- It's okay if clam shell packaging had to be cut open, you may return all the contents minus the clam shell.
- The Now & Zen products must be repackaged in their original chipboard box with original packing materials.
- The pyramid-shaped timers/clocks must be repackaged according to the instructions on the small white card that came with the timer/clock. If you are unable to find the white card, please go to this page for the instructions: Repackaging a Pyramid Timer or Clock
- All parts and accessories must be returned with the item including:
- Cotton Yoga Mat, Bodywork, and Massage mat straps
- Any buckwheat hulls that might have been removed
- Instruction manuals
- Carry cases
- Power transformers and cords
- Fabric cushions and mats must be free of soiling, food, and pet hair.
- All return and exchange items are subject to inspection before refunds will be given.
The Following Items Cannot be Returned or Exchanged
- Items damaged by misuse.
- Custom order items:
- Custom-sized cushions and mats.
- Custom engraved stones.
- Chakra-Art Prints
- Items that come into contact with lips and bare skin:
- Eye Pillows.
- The Mobile Meditator Inflatable Cushions.
- The Shakti Mat.
- Items that get used up:
- Incense if opened.
- Candles if opened or burned.
- Scented Oils if opened.
- Unopened CDs can be returned or exchanged.
- Opened Audio CDs can only be exchanged if defective and for exactly the same CD.
- Gift Certificates can be returned for a refund within 30 days. A $3.00 processing fee will be deducted from the refund.
- Gift Certificates must be used within 1 year from the date of purchase. After that time, the certificate will be voided and a refund will be issued to the original purchaser in the amount of the gift certificate minus a $3.00 processing fee.
Fees and Deductions from Your Refund, Non-Refundables
We reserve the right to assess fees and/or deductions from your refund according to the following conditions:
- Gift Certificates are subject to a $3.00 processing fee if Returned or if Refunded after 1 year of non-use.
- Items returned more than 14 days after receiving Return Authorization are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- Items returned within 30 days without Return Authorization are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- Items returned after 30 days without Return Authorization are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Items returned after 30 days with Return Authorization are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- Items returned after 45 days will be reviewed to determine the restocking fee.
- The original shipping cost will be deducted from the refund on items purchased with a Free Shipping offer. The Enso Pearl and Enso Asari are excluded from this deduction.
- Large volume returns (6 items or more) will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Large mats (Thai & Shiatsu) will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Cushions or Mats returned with soiling or pet hair on them will be subject to a cleaning fee.
- The triangular-shaped Zen Alarm Clocks are Special Order items and are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- The following products, if not returned with their original packaging, are subject to a 20% restocking fee:
- All Now & Zen Products
- BeCalm BedLight
- NightWave Sleep Assistant
- All Lithophane Lights
- Enso Pearl and Enso Asari Clocks
- Gift Cards can be returned for a refund minus a $10 processing fee.
- Items received damaged or non-resalable will not be refunded.
Once a return is received, refunds will be made within 10 business days. This is to allow time to open and inspect the return, and to determine the appropriate refund amount and method. Please check the previous section for fees and deductions to your refund.
Refunds can only be made to the method of payment used to make the original purchase. Sage Meditation is not responsible for any fees incurred by the purchaser's credit card company, bank, or by PayPal. If an item was given as a gift, the refund can only be made to the original purchaser's method of payment. Upon request, the refund can be given to the gift recipient in the form of a Sage Meditation Gift Card.
If the credit card used to make the purchase has expired and cannot be refunded, the refund will be issued by check. We will notify you if this should occur so that you can watch your US Mail for the arrival of the check. We ask that you deposit a refund check as quickly as possible.
If you, as the purchaser, have online access to your credit card account, please allow up to 5 business days after we've made the refund for the credit to appear on your account. Otherwise, please allow one complete billing cycle for the credit to appear on your monthly statement.
If, after a reasonable amount of time has passed, you have not received a refund, please contact us. Please do not contact your credit card company as this may result in a charge back. If this should occur, Sage Meditation reserves the right to deduct any charge back fee from the refund.
We're Here for You
If you have any questions about our Return and Exchange Policies or any other questions, please feel free to contact us. We want your experience with Sage Meditation to be pleasant and fair. We're Here for You.