Major Credit Card: Sage Meditation accepts All Major Credit Cards, including American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, & VISA when you select "Proceed to Checkout" from the Shopping Cart.
PayPal: If you choose, you may select to pay by PayPal during the Checkout Process.
PayPal Express Checkout: From the Shopping Cart, you may click "Check out with PayPal". In this case, a window will pop up allowing you to log into your PayPal account to complete the checkout process. Please allow Pop Ups in your Browser to utilize this feature.
All payments are processed at the time of placing your order. If your order is canceled for any reason, you will be fully refunded.
Order Completeness & Shipping Damage
Upon receiving your order, please check to ensure the order is correct, complete and undamaged. Your order may be filled by more than one shipment. We will send you tracking numbers for each shipment in your order. We may notify you by email and through notes on your Sage Meditation Sales Receipt or Invoice if your order is being filled by more than one shipment.
If your order is missing any items, is incorrect, or has suffered any damage during shipping, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can correct the problem. In most cases, shipping costs involved with replacing incorrect, defective, or damaged items will be paid by Sage Meditation.
Sage Meditation Exchange Process
Exchanges are handled by a process of returning the unwanted item and ordering the desired item. If you are not satisfied with the color of your cushion and it has a removable cover, you may wish to order a Replacement Cover and return the covers of the unwanted cover. This will be much less costly in terms of shipping
You must contact us before returning any items per our Return Policy and Procedures which follow.
Sage Meditation Return Policy and Procedures
Sage Meditation offers a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee on your purchase. We are committed to your satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may request to return it within 30 days of receiving it for a refund. Some restrictions apply. Shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. Returns are not accepted after 30 days.
YOU MUST CONTACT US FOR RETURN AUTHORIZATION
STEP 1. You Must Contact Sage Meditation for Return Authorization
• Contact us for Return Authorization - Contact Sage Meditation Customer Service. We will give you specific instructions for returning your item(s).
• We can provide a Return Shipping Label for U.S. customers
• Returns must be shipped back within 14 days of receiving Return Authorization. They do not need to be received by us, they only need to have been shipped to us in that time period.
STEP 2. Prepare the Item(s) You are Returning
• All items must be returned in resalable condition.
• Fabric items must be clean of any debris - especially pet hair.
• Fabric items must be placed in plastic bags to protect them from moisture.
• Electronic items must be returned in their original packaging.
• All original parts must be returned with the item(s).
STEP 3. Shipping the Return
• We will provide you with a return shipping address. Do not ship items without first getting an address from Sage Meditation.
• Upon request, we can provide you with a return shipping label. The cost for return shipping will be deducted from your refund unless there is a problem with the item where Sage Meditation is at fault.
• You may ship the item(s) using any method you prefer, however we recommend a traceable service such as UPS, FedEx, or the US Postal Service with Delivery Confirmation. Insurance is optional, but Sage Meditation is not responsible for loss or damage during shipping.
• You will be provided with a Return Authorization Number, which must appear on the shipping label. Please DO NOT WRITE DIRECTLY ON THE BOX - this is too difficult to read and may result in loss or misdelivery of your return.
Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer unless Sage Meditation has shipped an incorrect or defective item.
The original shipping charge in the order is not refundable when an order/item is voluntarily returned.
Items That Cannot Be Returned
• Items damaged in the process of opening the packaging or items damaged by misuse are not returnable.
• Customized items such as custom-sized cushions and mats, custom engraved stones, and custom embroidered eye pillows are not returnable.
• Items that come into direct contact with bare skin, eyes, or lips such as Eye pillows, the Mobile Meditator Inflatable Cushion, and the Shakti Mat are not returnable.
• Items that get used up such as Incense, opened or burned candles, and scented oils are not returnable.
• Opened CDs can only be exchanged if defective and only for the same CD.
• Clearance Items are not returnable or refundable unless received damaged.
• Gift Certificates are not returnable or refundable.
Fees and Deductions from Your Refund
• Items refused or returned due to non-delivery will be refunded minus the return shipping charge and a 10% Restocking Fee.
• Items returned after 14 days of receiving Return Authorization are subject to a 10% Restocking Fee.
• Items returned within 30 days without Return Authorization are subject to a 10% Restocking Fee.
• Items returned after 30 days of receiving Return Authorization are subject to a 20% Restocking Fee.
• Items returned after 30 days without Return Authorization are subject to a 25% Restocking Fee.
• Items returned after 45 days are not refundable.
• Large volume returns (5 items or more) are subject to a 20% Restocking Fee.
• Large Thai and Shiatsu Massage Mats may be subject to a 15% Restocking Fee.
• Any items returned with soiling or pet hair on them are subject to a Cleaning Fee.
• Items not returned in their original "chipboard" packaging are subject to a 20% Restocking Fee.
• Items returned with missing parts are subject to a 20% Restocking Fee or the cost of the missing item - whichever is higher.
• Items returned damaged or not in resalable condition are not refundable.
• The original shipping cost may be deducted from the refund for returns that were shipped with a "Free Shipping" offer.
Order Changes and Cancellations
We oftentimes ship orders within 1 business day. If you wish to change or cancel your order, please Contact Sage Meditation Customer Service as soon as possible. If you call and receive our Voice Mail, we suggest you also send us an email to ensure all communication channels have been utilized to inform us of your wish to change or cancel the order.
Special Note for American Express Cardholders
We charge your credit card at the time you complete your order. American Express charges a 3.5% fee to us for processing payments with their cards. They do not refund this fee when we refund your card. For this reason, order cancellations where an American Express card was used are subject to a 3.5% deduction on your refund. This deduction does not occur with refunds related to order returns or fraudulent charges on an American Express card.
- The State of Wisconsin has no specific regulations for Gift Card Sales. Therefore, we follow Federal Guidelines for Gift Card Sales.
- Gift cards cannot be returned or refunded.
- Gift cards that have not been redeemed after 5 years from the date of purchase are considered abandoned and are no longer redeemable.
- A non-use fee of $10 is deducted from the Gift Card's value after each 12 months of non-use.
Once a return is received, refunds will be made within 5 business days. This is to allow time to open and inspect the return, and to determine the appropriate refund amount and method.
The original shipping charge is not refundable when an order/item is returned voluntarily.
Where a shipping label is provided to the customer by Sage Meditation, the return shipping cost will be deducted from the refund when an order/item is returned voluntarily.
Refunds can only be made to the original purchaser of the order. If the purchaser's credit card has expired since the purchase was made, a check will be issued to the original purchaser and a $2.00 processing fee will be deducted from the refund. Sage Meditation is not responsible for any fees incurred by the purchaser's credit card issuer, bank, or by PayPal.
If the purchase was made as a gift, refunds may be issued to the recipient in the form of a Gift Certificate.
If, after a reasonable period of time, you have not received a refund, please contact us. Please do not contact your credit card company as this may result in a charge back. If this should occur, Sage Meditation reserves the right to deduct any charge back fees from the refund.
We accept Purchase Orders from Government and Educational institutions only. Payment terms are 30 days maximum for orders of $100 or more (before the shipping chrge). Orders for less than $100 require immediate payment.
Please contact us to arrange purchase by Purchase Order, to request a W-9, and to make payment arrangements. It is best to contact us by Email with the order details so that we can provide you with the total charge for the order before you write your Purchase Order.
We're Here for You
Please understand that this "legalese" has been put in place to ensure that everyone is treated fairly. We review every situation mindful that we want you to have a good experience with Sage Meditation. We're here for you.
Our Contact Information
Email - ✔ Recommended
Please use the Contact Form on our Contact Page, or email us at:
We respond to emails quickly (a little longer on National Holidays and Weekends).
By Cell Phone, Local (Madison, WI), or outside the U.S. & Canada:
Calling this number helps us keep our costs down and, in turn, lowers prices. Thank You!
From a Land Line (also works in Canada):
Mailing Address - Not a Retail Store (please shop online)
1213 N Sherman Avenue
Madison, WI 53704