Tuned to the chakra frequencies, this chime features seven chakra stones.
The seven stones of this chime's clapper are aligned in the same way the seven chakras are aligned along the spine in the human body. The seven tubes are tuned to the frequencies of each Chakra.
The Chakra Stone Wind Chime combines color and sound to underscore the ancient meaning of the major energy centers of the human body. Eastern Philosophy can be difficult for the Western scientific mind to assimilate and yet, many of the eastern claims are being proven scientifically as the time-honored truths that they are. According to the traditions, there are seven chakras, which correlate to the seven main nerve ganglia emanating from the spinal column, as revealed through modern studies of physiology. Each Chakra location has a unique meaning, orientation and healing potential. The Chakra Stone Wind Chime is intended to remind us of the strength of mind over matter and, through sound, give us a small window into the balance of the physical and metaphysical.
The Seven Chakras are:
- Sahasrara: The Crown Chakra. Its color is violet; its related to thought and self-knowledge; its represented by amethyst.
- Ajna: The Brow Chakra. Its color is indigo; its related to intuition and clarity; its represented by lapis.
- Vishuddha: The Throat Chakra. Its color it turquoise; its related to sound and self-expression; its represented by turquoise.
- Anahata: The Heart Chakra. Its color is green; its related to love and compassion; its represented by aventurine.
- Manipura: The Solar Plexus Chakra. Its color is yellow; its related to growth and personal power; its represented by citrine.
- Svadhisthana: The Sacral Chakra. Its color is orange; its related to creativity and enthusiasm; its represented by carnelian.
- Muladhara: The Base Chakra. Its color is red; its related to physical identity and self-preservation; its represented by red jasper.
Listen to the Chakra Stone Wind Chime Sound
- Length from islet to the end of the windcatcher: 24 Inches
- Weight: 3 pounds
- Tubes: Seven anodized aluminum tubes
- Wood: Black, Blue, or Brown finished pine