$10 Savings on this set over the price of individual cushions!
Free Shipping in the 48 United States!
The Cosmic Cushion and Zabuton Meditation Cushion Set includes one Cosmic Cushion (crescent-shaped cushion) with your choice of Buckwheat Hull or Kapok fill and one Zabuton (rectangular mat) filled with cotton batting. Mix and Match colors as you wish.
The Cosmic Cushion is a unique design in meditation cushions. This simple but amazing meditation cushion is designed with a built-in slope to help you get into the perfect posture for sitting meditation. You will sit fully on top of this cushion. The broad seat and side extensions offer more support than any other meditation cushion.
The Cosmic Cushion is designed with the fill enclosed in muslin fabric and the 100% cotton twill cover in your choice of color is removable and washable. The Buckwheat Hull versions have a zippered opening to allow you to adjust the level of hulls.
Review the specifications below to understand which size will be best for your needs based on your height, weight, and level of flexibility. A good measure of flexibility is to sit on the floor in the cross-legged posture without any cushion. If your knees go to the floor, your flexibility is good. If your knees stay up in the air, then your flexibility is limited.
This cushion can be set on the Zabuton with the back side up and used for the kneeling posture known as Seiza.
The Cosmic Cushion is simply the best meditation cushion for your meditation practice.
Both the Deluxe and Economy Zabuton are filled with dense cotton batting with tufting stitches through the cotton batting to prevent the batting from bunching up. The Deluxe Zabuton has a removable cover in your choice of color - the cotton batting is sewn into muslin fabric. The Removable Cover of the Deluxe Zabuton produces a smooth surface. The Economy Zabuton does not have a removable cover - the cotton batting is sewn directly into the cotton twill fabric in your choice of color. The Tufting Stitches of the Economy Zabuton produces a dimpled surface.
Deluxe Zabuton: Removable Cover - Smooth Surface
Economy Zabuton: non-Removable Cover - Dimpled Surface created by tufting stitches through the cover
NOTE: Your choice of Buckwheat Hulls or Kapok only applies to the fill for the Cosmic Cushion. The Zabuton is filled with cotton batting.
NOTE: *The price shown reflects the price with the $10 discount already applied. No coupon needed.
International Customers may be interested in our Cosmic Cushion Empty Shell (Click Here). Fill your own cushion and save on shipping!
Regular Lift Cosmic Cushion
- Dimensions: 22" Wide x 15" Deep x 6-1/2" High
- Kapok Weight: 3-1/2 lbs
- Buckwheat Hull Weight: 6-3/4 lbs
- Recommended for persons of average height, weight, and flexibility
Low Loft Cosmic Cushion
- Dimensions: 22" Wide x 15" Deep x 4-1/2" High
- Kapok Weight: 2-1/2 lbs
- Buckwheat Hull Weight: 5-1/2 lbs
- Recommended for persons 5' 5" or shorter, for those with a high level of flexibility, or for those who know they need less lift
Travel Size Cosmic Cushion
- Dimensions: 20" Wide x 13" Deep x 4-1/2" High
- Kapok Weight: 2-1/2 lbs
- Buckwheat Hull Weight: 5-1/2 lbs
- Same recommendations as for the Low Loft Cosmic Cushion
- The Travel Size is identical to the Low Loft cushion, but the side extensions have been shortened to accommodate packing the cushion in luggage
Oversize Cosmic Cushion
- Dimensions: 24" Wide x 16" Deep x 7-1/2" High
- Kapok Weight: 4-1/2 lbs
- Buckwheat Hull Weight: 7-1/2 lbs
- Recommended for large persons with above average height and/or weight, persons with very limited flexibility, or for those who know they need extra lift and/or support area
Additional Cosmic Cushion Information
- Height Measurements are based on the compressed height with a person of average weight on the cushion
- Kapok & Buckwheat Hulls enclosed in linen fabric
- Buckwheat Hull version has zippered inner pouch to allow for adjusting the hull level
- Features built-in carry handle
- Zippered, removable cover is washable
Zabuton Meditation Cushion
- Economy and Deluxe Dimensions: 36" wide by 28" deep by 3" thick
- Economy and Deluxe Weight: 9 pounds
- Square Dimensions: 28" by 28" by 3" thick
- Square Weight: 6 pounds
- Fill: Cotton Batting
- Cotton batting is tufted in place
- Economy Zabuton: Non-Removable Cover. Dimpled Surface. Cotton batting is sewn directly into Cotton Twill covering
- Square & Deluxe Zabuton: Removable Cover. Smooth Surface. Cotton batting is sewn into muslin fabric cover, Removable Cotton Twill cover in your choice of color is washable.
91 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Personalized, professional service and a top notch product. This product is enhancing my meditation practice all ready. Thanks !
We love our meditation cushions. They are comfy, stylish and well designed. We received excellent customer service as well.
Love the pad for extended meditation and teaching. Hoping the cushion breaks down/in a little as it’s a bit firm. Good quality and nice sturdy fabric
I am short with wide sit bones, overweight, and have spine issues. I usually meditate half an hour a day, and needed something less painful than the floor. I went with the largest cosmic cushion and removed some of the buckwheat, now it’s perfect. I got the larger zabuton and there is enough room for my small dog to meditate (nap) with me. I love that I could mix up the colors and customize. Thanks for making these products!
This cushion and zabuton are absolutely incredible! Made with such care and consideration that it translates into my meditation. Thank you for being so thoughtful in the design and production of these wonderful cushions. I look forward to being a sage customer for many many years!
I can't believe I've been meditating without this cushion. I feel so supported and straight. Jay and the crew at Sage Meditation is so responsive and helpful. Wow to everything about the experience buying from them!
The Cosmic cushion and Zabuton set have been excellent. My legs frequently fell asleep during meditation which prompted me to purchase this product. I bought buckwheat filling for both and it is heavy and good mix of firmness and squishiness. The cosmic cushion does take a few times to get used to sitting on but once it clicks it is perfect for long periods of meditation. Highly recommend
I shopped around for a long time before I settled on this gorgeous cushion set. The quality and weight of the fabrics are perfect. Ordered 2 sets for my new studio!
This cushion has changed my morning meditation. I have arthritis in my knee and this cushion allows me to settles in perfectly, pain-free. They also kept in close contact with me: I had ordered my cushion at the start of the Covid-19 stay-at-home orders. They responded to emails in less than 24 hours and kept me abreast of how things were going and when I would be receiving my cushion. Amazing product, amazing company!